5E-HA0711 Hardgrove Grindability Index Tester is designed to measure the grindability of coal, which is widely applied in coal industry, power plant ,metallurgy and chemical industry.
Please leave your E-mail address before download the product PDF. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Warm prompt: Please make sure you entered a correct E-mail address. We will send you relevant information and product quotation regularly.
Standrad Reference Material(GBW)
Sample loading assisting tools
Sieves (Available for ASTM/GB/ISO standard)
1. Auto-lifting of grinding bowl, auto-loading weights, auto-counting of revolution.
2. The operation is limited to only put the sample into the bowl for grinding, screen out the samples before grinding and after grinding, and enter the mass of two screen residues, then the HGI value will be calculated and printed out automatically.
1. Built-in motor ensures the safety of operators, provides low noise environments.
2. Small space occupied and no moving parts exposed by integrated structure.
1. Real time displaying of working status and working process with intelligent control.
2. Built-in program of linear calibration curve, realizes automatic calculation.
|Model||5E-HA0711 Hardgrove Grindability Index Tester|
|Comforms to Method||ASTM D409/409M, ISO 5074, GB/T 2565|
|Spindle Speed of Determinator||20±1r/min|
|Revolution of Determinator||60r|
|Mass of Test Sample||50g|
|Vertical Pressure of Grinding||284±2N|
|Diameter of Grinding Steel Ball||Φ25.4mm|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, 225W|
|Additional Tools Required: Sieve according to relative standards.Sieving Shaker and Crusher.|
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.