5E-MAC6710 Proximate Analyzer(Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc.
Please leave your E-mail address before download the product PDF. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Warm prompt: Please make sure you entered a correct E-mail address. We will send you relevant information and product quotation regularly.
|Standard Configuration: Computer
Weighing rod base
Three-core power socket and plug/20A
Crucible lid for volatile matter
Glass spoon(small size)
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Features:High Efficiency1. Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2. Embedded furnace wire is adopted, which makes the operation more safer with more uniform furnace temperature.
3. Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
High Accuracy1. Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2. Adjustable ramp rate and real-time display for thermal weight curve, manage data and graph seamlessly.
3. MAC 6710 uses sheathed thermocouple, which has strong corrosion resistance and longer service life.
Easy Operation 1. Furnace cover can be opened and closed automatically by pneumatic system, no heat hazard and labor saving.
2. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3. Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore.
|5E-MAC6710 Proximate Analyzer -TGA
|Comforms to Method
|ASTM D7582, ASTM D5142, ISO 17246, GB/T 30732
|2 units/1 PC available
|Maximum Ramp Rate
| ≤120mins for 19 samples of three parameters
≤120mins for 38 samples of three parameters(Double Control)
|0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g
|Up to 1000℃
|Temp. Controlling Resolution
|Single phase, AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤5 kW
Gas pump components (Assembly)
Ash rotary tray
Rotary shaft (Ceramic)
Crucible lid (MAC)
L-type copper connector
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.