5E-AF3000 Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, coke ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
Please leave your E-mail address before download the product PDF. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Warm prompt: Please make sure you entered a correct E-mail address. We will send you relevant information and product quotation regularly.
|Standard Configuration: Computer
Ash cone plate
Ash cone module
7 samples ash cone plate (ISO std)
Features:1. Determine four critical temperatures (DT, ST, HT, FT) automatically.
2. 3.2Mega-pixel professional camera provides high resolution image.
3. Durable heating element with Si-Mo material and ergonomic vertical furnace design ensures stable working temperature.
4. Video clips available for replaying, which makes automatic identification and manually identification available.
5. Atmosphere simulation by using graphite and activated carbon, minimize the operation cost without gas consumption.
6. Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
|Model||5E-AF3000 Ash Fusibility Determinator|
|Conforms to Method||AS 1038-1995, ASTM D1857/D1857M/E935/935M, ISO 540,
UNI CEN/TS 15370, GB/T 219, GB/T 30726, BS 1060-1995
|Max. Sample loading||GB and ASTM: 5 Samples ISO: 7 Samples|
|Max. Temp.||Up to 1600℃|
|Temp. Control Precision||±1℃|
|Camera pixel||3.2 Mega-pixel|
|Image Frame||1 frame per 2℃|
|Heating Rate||4℃/min-20℃/min adjustable|
|Analysis Atmosphere||Oxidizing Atmosphere / Reducing Atmosphere|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤3.5kW|
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.