5E series Drying Oven is used for drying, baking and sterilizing of samples in the laboratory, which is widely used in research institutes, inspection company, hospital laboratories and coal mines.
Please leave your E-mail address before download the product PDF. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Warm prompt: Please make sure you entered a correct E-mail address. We will send you relevant information and product quotation regularly.
Shelves for 5E-DHG6310: 4 Layers
Shelves for 5E-DHG6320: 4 Layers
Shelves for 5E-DHG6340: 5 Layers
Shelves for 5E-MHG6090/5E-MHG6090K: 2 Layers
Shelves for 5E-DHG6310/5E-MHG6090/5E-MHG6090K：Up to 5 layers
Shelves for 5E-DHG6320: Up to 7 layers
Shelves for 5E-DHG6340: Up to 10 layers
Nitrogen Introduction Box for 5E-DHG6310
1.Vertical type chamber made of stainless steel, is equipped with toughened glass observation window and O-ring between chamber and oven door to ensure airproof and heat insulation.
2. Equipped with low noise motor and electric heater to uniform the heat, keep constant temperature in all zones of chamber.
3. Equipped with a smart temperature controller (PID technology) to achieve rapid response and high precision and less error. The set and actual temperatures for the oven are displayed.
4. Up to three settable modes of heating time and temperature can be saved on the program of 5E-MHG6090/5E-MHG6090K.
5. 5E-DHG6340 conforms to ASTM D3302/D3302M
6. For 5E-MHG6090K, the oven door will be automatically locked during analysis. The connection to the computer allows the documentation and upload of parameters of tested objects, temperature, time, and oven door status. One computer is capable of controlling multiple drying ovens.
|Temp. Control Range||(Ambient temp.+20)-250℃||*Ambient temp.+(10-15)℃,≤40℃|| (Ambient temp.+20)-250℃
|Temp. Control Precision||±1℃|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤2.2kW||3 phases(5 Terminals), AC380V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤6kW||Single phase, AC2200V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤6kW||Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤1.5kW|
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.